You Are Invited!
Water 101 Workshop
Thursday September 24 12:30 - 4:30 PM
Fundamental Water Resource Challenges and Needs
- The Basics of Water
- Freda Eisenberg, Sullivan County Planning Department
- The Economic Benefits of Water Resource Protection
- Jeff Skelding, Executive Director FUDR
- Wayne Reynolds, Commissioner Delaware County DPW
- Ed McAndrew, Commissioner Sullivan County DPW
- Jamie Knecht, Watershed Specialist, Wayne County Conservation District
- Why We Need a Stream Corridor Management Plan
- Shelly Johnson-Bennett, Chief Planner, Delaware County Planning Department
- Graydon Dutcher, Stream Program Coordinator, Delaware County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Building Coalitions to Protect and Restore Water Resources
- Dan Plummer, Chairman, Friends of the Upper Delaware River
- Art Merrill, Town of Colchester Supervisor and Upper Delaware River Tailwaters Coaltion
- Molly Oliver, Assistant to the Commissioner, Delaware County Department of Watershed Affair
Join us afterwards for a Taste of the Region!
Watch for More Details!
Friends of the Upper Delaware River
Sullivan County Planning Department
Wayne Conservation District
Upper Delaware River Tailwaters Coalition